Yes it is! The all new Trivia Quiz for Tuesday Dec. 21st. Brought to us each week by all those Groovey folks at Omnivore Recordings! Your first and last stop for all the music you didn’t know, you didn’t know! But! Before we get to this weeks question, we need to acknowledge the brilliant readers who chimed in on last week’s question, which was: An Anagram! “Blam!…No car” Unscrambles to become Mark Bolen ! And once more only one reader dared to answer last week’s question someone who has found himself in the position of being the Lone reader who attempted and correctly answered last weeks quiz! Mr. Jeff Conroy!Congrats and WELL DONE Mr. “C”
But now! It’s time for this week’s new Trivia Question: Check out this list of ten 60’s classics
1) “All IGotta Do”
2) “Ask Me Why
3) “A World Without Love”
4) “Bad To Me”
5) “From A Window”
6) “I Don’t Want To See You Again”
7) “I Go To Pieces”
8) “lNobody I Know”
9) “Thank You Girl”
10) “Tell Me Why”
So! Here’s the drill… All Ten songs have one big element in common! Except one! We need you to identify the element that is shared by 9 of the songs and identify the one song that doesn’t!
In Summary, here’s what we need:
1) 9 out of the 10 songs listed share one extremely important fact! What is that commonality they share ?
2) Which one of the songs does not share this important element ?
3) Replace the song that doesn’t fit with title from you that does fit ?
4) And! For SMS “Super Genius” status, give us the names of the Artist’s that recorded and released each of the 10 songs including your replacement choice!
As you finish “Decking your halls, why not take a moment, click on the link below and browse Omnivores One of a kind catalog of the coolest music in the known world and beyond!
Remember, you can answer the trivia quiz as often as you like, but can only win a Groovey Omnivore CD every 30 days!