Welcome back to this week’s all new Trivia Question for Tuesday, April 11th! Brought to us each week by all the Groovey people at Omnivore Recordings! Your destination for all the music you didn’t know, you didn’t know! As we didn’t run a trivia quiz last week, we’re going straight to this week’s question!
Here is your brand new Trivia Question for Tuesday April 11th: It’s a lyrical question from the very earliest days of the 1960’s! Check out this lyric…
“I saw a boy on Oahu isle”
“Floating down the bay on a crocodile”
“He waved at me and he swam ashore”
“And I knew he’d be mine forevermore”
Naturally we need the title of the song that features the lyric just above as well as the artist who released this playful summertime hit in June 1960 ?
Additionally, give us the titles to at least two more hits from this popular T.V. Radio and film star? We also need the titles to at least two films she starred in? Finally, give us the name of the popular T.V series where she made her debut?
And for Serious “:SMS Super Genius” qualification give us the title of the b – side of this 60’s gem ?
In summary, here’s what we need:
1) Give us the title of the Sixties gem that includes the lyric just above ?
2) Give us the name of the Artist who released this classic in the summer of 1960 ?
3) Give us the titles to at least two more hits from this 60’s Super Star
4) Give us the titles of at least two feature films she appeared in ?
5) Give us the title of the popular Television program where she made her debut ?
6) for profound SMS Super Genius status give us the title to the b – side of this early 60’s gem ?
Meanwhile, as you search your memory for “Tropical” themed hits from the 60’s, take a moment, click on the link below and browse Omnivore Recordings catalog of the coolest music in the known world and beyond!
Remember, you can answer the weekly trivia question as often as you like, but can only win a Groovey Omnivore CD every 30 days!…