Good day! If you’re a regular reader of SMS, then you know we’re not afraid of cliches, and here’s another one for you, “Hot enough for ya? We’ll try to make you more comfortable with an all new and very COOL Trivia quiz! Brought to us every Tuesday Morning by all those “Tres Cool” folks over at Omnivore Recordings! Your perfect destination for the coolest music you didn’t know, you didn’t know! And now, since we didn’t post a trivia question last week, we’re jumping straight to this week’s quiz!
Take a good long look at the list of ten of our favorite mega – hits from the 1960’s, all of these 60’s classics share one very important component, except one! Yes, one of these titles doesn’t belong on our list, and we need you to tell us which one and why ? Additionally, we need you to give us a title of your choosing that could be added to our list! Lastly and to qualify for SMS Super Genius status, give us the names of the ten Artists who ORIGINALLY recorded and released these 60’s gems, including your choice for an addition to our list!
2) “Always Something There To Remind Me”
3) “I Say A Little Prayer”
4) “Make It Easy On Yourself”
5) “My Little Red Book”
6) “Put A Little Love In Your Heart”
7) “The Look Of Love”
8) “The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance”
9) ( “They Long To Be”) “Close To You”
10) “What The World Needs Now Is Love”
In summary, here’s what we need:
1) The ten 60’s classics just above all share a vital common component and we need you to tell us just what that component is?
2) But, the truth is one of those 60’s gems doesn’t share this important element, and we need you to tell us which title it is and why it shouldn’t be included in our list ?
4) Additionally, we need you to come up with another title of your choosing that could be included on our list ?
4) Finally, give us the names of the talented artists who ORIGINALLY recorded and released these ten 60’s greats ?
Meanwhile, as you’re Channell surfing for re-runs of “Shindig” and “Hullabaloo” why not take a minute, click on the link below and browse Omnivore Recordings catalog of the coolest music in the known world and beyond!
Remember, you can play the weekly trivia quiz as often as you like, but you can only win a Groovey Omnivore CD every 30 days