Yessiree! It’s time once more for the SMS Trivia quiz for Tuesday, August 22nd! Brought to us each week by all the very Groovey people over at Omnivore Recordings! Your best option for all the music you didn’t know, you didn’t know! However before we reveal this weeks all new Trivia question, we’d like to recognize all the brilliant readers who chimed in on last week’s question, which was all about Actress / Comedian Vivian Vance and her God son John Sebastian from The Lovin’ Spoonful! Yep, you read that right! First in with all the right answers was “The Wiz” himself Mr. Steve Winogradsky! Followed by Mr. Clark Besch, although he was a bit shy on answers! Mr. Jeffrey Conroy chimed in “natch” and nailed it and lastly the “Ever Brilliant Mr. John Zambetti wrapped things up quite nicely Big SMS Thanx and congrats to one and all!
But now, it’s time for our all new Trivia Question for Tuesday August 22nd!
Take a good look at this “Bakers Dozen” list, just below, featuring some of our favorite’s from the 1960’s and beyond:
1) “Every Christian Lion Hearted Man will Show You”
4) “How Deep Is Your Love”
5) “If I Can’t Have You”
6) “Islands In The Stream”
7) “I’ve Just Gotta Get A Message To You”
8) “Jive Talking”
9) “Look Through Any Window”
10) “More Than A Woman”
11) ” New York Mining Disaster 1941″
12) “Woman In Love”
13) “You Should Be Dancing”
There are your 13 titles and you know what’s coming! All 13 songs share one very important common element, except one! That’s right, one-off these titles should not be included on this list, and we need you to tell us which song title doesn’t belong and why ?
In summary, here’s what we need:
1) All 13 songs listed above share one very important element except one ! Give us the one title that should NOT be included on our list ?
2) Tell us why it should not be included on our list ?
3) Additionally, Give us a song of your choosing that could be included on our list ?
4) Lastly, for a cool Omnivore Recordings CD and to qualify for SMS “Super Genius” status, give us, respectively, the names of each of the artists who recorded and released these 13 classics ? ( including your replacement song)
SMS Editor’s note: This week’s answer burst onto the international music stage in the md 60’s and continued to enjoy huge successes for decades to come!
Meanwhile, as you’re searching God knows what ? Take a moment, click on the link below and browse Omnivores’ awesome catalog of the grooviest music in the known world and beyond!l