Yes Ma’am! It’s Trivia Tuesday for Sept. 14th. Brought to us each week by all the Groovey people at Omnivore Recordings! Your ultimate destination foe all the music you didn’t know, you didn’t know! Meanwhile, before we get to this week’s all new Trivia Quiz, we’d like to recognize all the brilliant readers who joined in on last week’s Quiz, which was: All about the Beatles classic “I’ve Got a Feeling” and a little bit more! Coming in early and first was speedy John Noreen! Great to see you back John! Next in was a name we’re all familiar with by now, Mr. Steve Winogradsky along with his Encyclopedic brilliance! And, lastly but never leastly was Jeff Conroy! Who clearly forgot to set his alarm clock Monday night! Big SMS congrats and THANX to all you wizard like gents!
But now! It’s time for this week’s brand new Trivia Question: This week’s quiz is another lyrical question! Check out this lyric: “Duffy’s good vibrations and our imaginations can’t go on indefinitely”….
There’s your lyric, now tell us the lyric line that follows and complete’s the thought, additionally tell us the title of the song that includes the lyric as well as the artists who wrote and recorded this classic 60’s hit? Lastly, give us the names of at least 3 other popular 60’s artists who are referenced in the song along with at least one song title associated with each of the 3 artists referenced?
In summary, here’s what we need:
1) Give us the line of lyric that follows the lyric we provided above and completes the thought ?
2) Give us the title to the classic 60’s song that includes the lyric we provided ?
3) Give us the name of the artist who recorded this classic and unique 60’s smash ?
4) Give us the names of at least 3 other classic 60’s artists who are referenced in the song ?
5) Give us the title to at least one hit associated with each of the three referenced artists ?
While you’re rifleing thru your classic vinyl collection why not take a break and click on the link below and browse Omnivore’s catalog of the coolest music in the known world and beyond!