“Welcome back! And Thanx again for your patience, it is in fact time for the all new Trivia quiz for Tuesday, April 5th. Brought to us by all the very Groovey people over at Omnivore Recordings, your only real option for the coolest music in the known world! Since we were “Dark” last Tuesday, today we’re cutting straight to this week’s question! Which, at first glance may not look like a song lyric but, in 1962, we all heard it and loved it!
“Frozen custard, piano bench, pretzels and a monkey wrench
Tennis racket, army cots, pumpkin seeds and coffee pots
Watermelons, goal post, a rabbits foot and French toast
Fire hydrant, ash can, TV set, electric fan”
In summary, here’s what we need:
1) Give us the title of the classic 60’s novelty record that features this unusual lyric ?
2) Give us the name of this 60’s artist who recorded this weird song ?
3) The singer of this song was also an actor who co – starred in a weekly T.V. Sit com! Give us the title of this very popular series ?
4) Additionally and for “SMS Super Genius” status, give us the title of at least one more hit from this Teen Heart Throb ?
5) Lastly, give us name of the character he played on the T.V. Series ?
Meanwhile, as you browse thru your old dog ear’d copies of T.V. Guide, take a break and click on the link below and browse thru Omnivore recording’s great catalog of all the music you didn’t know, you didn’t know !
Remember,, you can play the weekly Trivia quiz as often as you like, but can nay win an Omnivore CD every 30 days!…: