Shore ‘Nuff! It’s time for the all new SMS Trivia Question for Tuesday, October 11th. Brought to us every Tuesday Morning by the very Cool folks at Omnivore Recordings! Your place for all the music you didn’t know, you didn’t know! But before we deep dive into this weeks question, we’d like to take a moment to recognize the brilliant readers who weighed in on last week’s question, which was all about our favorite song from 1969 “Delta Lady” the songwriter, the performer and “The Muse” who inspired it! First in with all the right answers was the man who is “The “Win” in Winogradsky Mr, Steve “Win” ogradsky! following Steve was the ever accurate Mr. Jeffery Conroy! Wrapping things up was the feverishly fast Mr. Fred Vogel! Way to go gents one and all!
But now it’s time for the brand new SMS Trivia Quiz for Tuesday Oct. 11th! Take a look at these seven Mega hit song titles:
1) “Will You Love Me Tomorrow”
2) ” Take Good Care Of My Baby”
4) “The Loco Motion”
5) “Up On The Roof”
6) “One Fine Day”
7) “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling”
There you go, 7 huge hits from the Sixties that we all know like our own names! but, here’s the drill, one of the title’s shouldn’t be included on this list, yes all the songs listed share a huge common element except one! And that’s our question! Which one of these seven song titles does not belong on this list and why? Additionally, once you’ve identified the title that doesn’t belong, add a title of your own choice that does qualify to be on the list! Finally we need the name of at least one artist who, respectively recorded and released each song excluding the title that doesn’t belong, BUT including the title that YOU add to the list!
In summary, here’s what we need:
1) What do six of the seven songs listed above have in common ?
2) Which one of the seven titles listed above should not be included on this list and why ?
3) Give us at least one additional title of your choice that includes the common element and could be included on this list ?
4) Give us the names of at least one recording artist respectively connected to each of the songs listed above, with exception of the one title that doesn’t belong, plus give us the name of an artist connected to your choice of a title that should be included ?
Meanwhile, as you wrestle with the urge to consult with Wikipedia, why not take a breath, click on the link below and browse thru Omnivore Recordings awesome catalog of thee coolest music in the known world and beyond!
Remember, you can answer the weekly Trivia Question as often as you like, but can only win a Groovey Omnivore CD every 30 days!…